The PsyIndex stabilized after a relatively quiet week of trading, but California’s move to decriminalize psychedelics in a newly proposed bill could be a game-changer for the national state of legalization efforts.
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Lobe Sciences Ltd. (CSE: LOBE) announced a rebranding following the acquisition of Eleusian Biosciences Corp. via CannabisFN
- MindMed Inc. (NEO: MMED) received approval from Swiss and Dutch health authorities for its protocol design. via CannabisFN
- Mydecine Innovation Group Inc. (CSE: MYCO) provided an update on its management team and clinical trials. via CannabisFN
- Field Trip Health Ltd. (CSE: FTRP) announced an expansion into the Netherlands and the launch of its truffles program. via CannabisFN
- Numinus Wellness Inc. (TSXV: NUMI) announced a compassionate access trial of psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy. via CannabisFN
- PharmaTher Inc. (CSE: PHRM) entered into an agreement with Revive Therapeutics. via CannabisFN
- Psyched Wellness Inc. (CSE: PSYC) announced insider purchasing and option grant to Professor Nutt. via CannabisFN
- Better PlantSciences Inc. (CSE: PLNT) started a preclinical trial to examine psilocybin for weight loss. via CannabisFN
- Mind Cure Health Inc. (CSE: MCUR) announced the close of an oversubscribed $3.6M offering. via CannabisFN
- Field Trip Health Ltd. (CSE: FTRP) and WHOOP announced a new partnership to measure psychedelic therapies. via CannabisFN
- Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE: TRIP) and Halo Labs announced their intent to enter Oregon’s medicinal market. via CannabisFN
Pure Extracts: Recurring Revenue with Blue Sky Potential
The global cannabis extract market is projected to reach $28.5 billion by 2027, according to Grand View Research, representing a 16.6% compound annual growth rate. In addition to the relatively mature cannabis market, the wider market for plant-based extracts could see tremendous growth from the functional mushroom revolution.
We take a look at how Pure Extracts Technologies Corp.’s (CSE: PULL) unique combination of recurring revenue and blue sky potential has opened the door for investors.
- California Lawmaker Pushing to Decriminalize Psychedelic Drugs via The Hill
- Psychedelics’ Emergence in American Health Care via State Press